Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
SharePoint Developer with 9 years of experience developing and implementing SharePoint-based solutions. Strong ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and groups to gather, understand, and articulate their business needs. Mastery of web apps SharePoint-based third-party apps and SharePoint Designer.
Sharepoint Developer InfoPath and VisualStudio
SharePoint Architecture Object Model SharePoint Templates and InfoPath
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Plan and design Microsoft SharePoint environments
- Configure Microsoft Office SharePoint
- Create, modify, and delete SharePoint accounts as directed and in compliance with all standard operating procedures
- Configure SharePoint services and settings
- Assist individuals in maximizing the potential of SharePoint as it relates to their job function
- Document SharePoint configurations and architectures
- Developed and modified SharePoint user privileges as directed and in compliance with all standard operating procedures
- Prepared test plans, led testing efforts, and implemented defined solutions
- Established and maintained relationships with business stakeholders/users
- Ensured compliance with management company guidelines for securing hardware and software
- Maintained all backup procedures and records for SharePoint installation
- Gained experience in analysis programming and developing enterprise applications and web technology solutions with .Net technologies
- Became familiar with HA environments and SSO architecture/practices
There are plenty of opportunities to land a SharePoint Developer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a SharePoint Developer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.