Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly focused and industrious School Cafeteria Worker with an excellent work ethic and school service record. Adept multitasker able to handle a high number of physical kitchen tasks with speed and accuracy. Skilled at maintaining cordial and professional relationships with colleagues, managers, and students.
- Wide breadth of school lunchroom work experience
- Excellent knowledge of national school lunch program functioning and mission
- Strong and accurate record-keeping skills
- Exceptional ability to maintain good relationships with coworkers, students, and supervisors
- Superior skills in operating cafeteria equipment
- High customer service and interpersonal skills
- Perform regular inspections of work areas and food deliveries.
- Serve food in consistent and healthy portions.
- Operate cash register for processing student payments.
- Sort and arrange beverage and snack items on a regular basis.
- Load carts and trays for transport to various cafeteria locations.
- Wash silverware and perform regular cleaning tasks.
- Answered staff and student inquiries promptly and courteously.
- Prepared and served breakfast and lunch on a daily basis.
- Cleaned tables, floors, and other parts of dining area.
- Maintained daily activity logs and timesheets.
- Provided assistance to cafeteria and other school staff as needed.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a School Cafeteria Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a School Cafeteria Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.