Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Results-oriented Sales Account Executive focused on maximizing sales by managing all accounts systematically and logically. Committed to ideals of consistency and dedication in order to build the most successful business partnerships. Exceptional interpersonal, time management, and negotiation skills.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, uses, and credit terms.
- Work closely with company executives to identify new business opportunities.
- Deliver exceptional account service to strengthen customer loyalty.
- Train sales teams on educational products at seminars and special events.
- Surpassed annual quota by 25% in 2013.
- Ranked in top 5% out of 195 representatives in Southern City, State region.
- Monitored market conditions, product innovations, and competitor activity and adjusted account sales approach to address latest market developments.
- Addressed customer questions and concerns regarding products, prices, and availability.
- Consistently secured new accounts, resulting in a 30% increase in year-over-year revenue.
- Managed a portfolio of high-level accounts that generated $200000 in revenue per quarter.
- Grew customer base 20% in first six months.
- Wrote, proofed, and edited sales proposals and correspondence.
- Collaborated with other account managers to prepare and deliver performance updates and quarterly business reviews.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sales Account Executive job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Sales Account Executive resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.