Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Personable Safeway Courtesy Clerk who works quickly and efficiently while providing outstanding guest service in a fast-paced setting. Knowledge of proper bagging techniques Safeway layout inventory store standards and appropriate methods for cleaning spills. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills leading to robust relationships with co-workers store leaders customers and the community.
- Responsive customer service
- Inventory control
- Price checks
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bagging procedures
- Store safety procedures
- Self-directed work ethic
- Time management
- Performed outstanding customer service including greeting more than 300 customers daily and guiding them to appropriate aisles.
- Conducted proper bagging of groceries and escorted customers to their vehicles and loaded their purchases into their cars.
- Completed price checks retrieved products for guests at check stands and responded to other customer needs.
- Collected approximately 100 shopping carts daily from the parking lot cleaned carts and returned them to store entrances..
- Controlled inventory including stock returns.
- Achieved 100 percent on-time attendance record.
- Greeted and assisted more than 200 customers daily.
- Managed grocery bagging for six busy cashiers during each shift.
- Cleaned spills sanitized assigned areas and maintained a clean fresh environment.
- Returned stock items to their proper places.
- Assisted customers out to their vehicles with groceries unloaded groceries and ensured that customers enjoyed a satisfying store experience.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Safeway Courtesy Clerk job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Safeway Courtesy Clerk resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.