Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly reliable and dedicated Restaurant Worker with a strong customer service record and a stellar work ethic. Flexible scheduling availability to include evenings, weekends, and special events as required. Able to function well as an independent worker with little to no supervision or as a member of a restaurant worker team.
- Excellent grasp of safety and sanitation standards
- Superior organization and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding cash register and credit card machine operation abilities
- Exceptional ability to lift objects weighing up to 75 pounds
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Greet and seat guests on a regular basis.
- Deliver beverages and food to guest tables.
- Assist with cleaning and arranging tables at beginning and end of shift.
- Assist with accommodations for elderly and disabled guests.
- Inform guests about food ingredients and preparation times.
- Prepared and arranged appetizer, salad, and dessert ingredients for line cooks.
- Operated a variety of food appliances and equipment.
- Operated cash register and credit card machine to process guest payments.
- Assisted with dishwashing and other cleaning tasks as required.
- Placed food orders with kitchen and delivered food to guest tables.
- Upheld sanitary and safety standards in completing all tasks.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Restaurant Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Restaurant Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.