Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Exceptionally sensitive and dedicated Refugee Worker with a superior work ethic and charitable service record. Strong empathy for a wide variety of refugees across a variety of difficult domestic and international situations. Adept multitasker able to handle simultaneous refugee facility issues and concerns with complete accuracy and professionalism.
- Wide breadth of experience in women’s rights support in a refugee environment
- High familiarity with domestic violence responses
- Strong skills in maintaining professional relationships with staff and camp residents
- Exceptional teamwork skills
- Superior grasp of domestic violence laws and current welfare rights
- Outstanding flexibility and adaptability to difficult environments
- Assisted in maintaining safe and welcoming refugee camp environment.
- Educated refugees on a variety of housing benefits.
- Provided referrals to refugees for legal advice as necessary.
- Assisted women in exploring alternative housing options as applicable.
- Explained procedures and policies to new camp arrivals.
- Maintained and updated facility and work logs on a regular basis.
- Answered refugee questions in a timely and courteous fashion.
- Furnished orientation information and materials to new arrivals.
- Provided medical and legal referrals to refugees as requested.
- Provided clerical and administrative facility support as needed.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Refugee Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Refugee Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.