Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Refrigeration Technician skilled at maintaining and repairing climate control systems in buildings and other structures. Familiar with electronics mechanics and electrical components required to manage and diagnose refrigeration materials.
- Fully trained licensed and insured in the installation of refrigeration components and management systems
- Thorough background in electrical refrigeration and HVAC systems
- Capable of reviewing and interpreting diagram drawings and computer generated designs
- Familiar with a range of systems and how to apply them to various environments both indoors and out
- Installed overhauled and repaired electrical refrigeration and electrical units off-site for customers under warranty
- Conducted regular maintenance checks of HVAC systems at employer locations
- Utilized effective strategies for minimizing leakage
- Used temperature control and monitoring to ensure product quality
- Evaluated and generated reports on equipment conditions
- Maintained systems implementing preventative measures
- Trained new hires in company standards of customer service
- Installed diagnosed and repaired refrigeration systems for company locations
- Responsible for the upkeep and replacement of equipment and tools required for assignments
- Managed all documentation regarding equipment refrigeration processes and suggested projects to be initiated
- Monitored freezers electrical chillers water heaters and air conditioning systems
- Documented ISO using Microsoft Office
- Trained new hires
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Refrigeration Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Refrigeration Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.