Want to use this resume?
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Ambitious Process Worker with absolute dependability, works well in fast-paced, dead-line driven environments. Possesses 8 years experience in industrial manufacturing and production settings. Demonstrates strong work ethic and willingness to learn new equipment and processes. Strong team player with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Able to lift 80lbs
- Knowledge of OSHA standards
- Team player
- Works well in fast-paced environments
- Excellent hand eye coordination
- Valid CA Drivers License
- Maintain efficient production process through equipment maintenance and operational controls.
- Remove scrap waste from end-line production and dispose according to regulatory agencies’ requirements.
- Clean production area and ensure walkways are free of debris or hazards.
- Fed various raw materials into applicable machinery to start or continue production process to finished product.
- Selected appropriate raw materials according to work orders, from bins, shelves, and racks, and verified product type by code.
- Recorded accurate amounts of items or materials distributed or received on load sheets.
- Assembled sales orders from inventory stock and packaged crates and boxes for shipment.
- Loaded and unloaded skids, conveyors, trucks and pallets for stockpiling or transit.
- Identified items for transit inter-departmentally or for outbound transit through load sheet and shipping orders.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Process Worker position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Process Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.