Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Pizza Chef who has created several very popular pizza recipes and combinations. Adept at running a clean kitchen creating pizzas in a timely manner and making sure that the kitchen is properly stocked at all times. Specializes in custom and specialty pizzas.
- Have done several local media interviews because of pizza making
- Award-winning pizza chef
- Constantly developing new pizza recipes
- Able to create a pizza to any customer’s specifications
- Dedicated worker who loves working long hours
- Constantly innovating the pizza making process
- Published two books about pizza making
- Worked as pizza chef for the family business until the business was forced to close down.
- Developed a long list of successful and original pizza recipes.
- Responsible for taking a regular inventory of supplies and placing orders as needed.
- Developed several original pizza recipes with a Star Trek theme.
- Responsible for maintaining the supplies inventory in the kitchen.
- Responsible for making sure that the kitchen was always clean enough to pass any surprise health inspections.
- Responsible for making sure that there was always plenty of supplies in the kitchen.
- Assisted in developing new pizza recipes based on customer requests.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean kitchen at all times.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Pizza Chef job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Pizza Chef resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.