Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Energetic and outgoing Opthalmic Assistant with 10 years career experience in private Opthalmology practices. Possesses a calm and reassuring personality type with highly efficient manner. Able to work successfully in fast-paced settings and demonstrates excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Describe and educate patients on treatments and testing procedures.
- Document procedure and exam details for proper charges and billing to patient and insurance company.
- Order medical and office supplies and coordinate restocking of sample medications with vendors.
- Arranged exam and procedure rooms and inventoried supplies and equipment.
- Assisted physician in exams and minor surgical and diagnostic procedures.
- Prepared and administered topical and diagnostic medications necessary for treatment and testing.
- Conducted patient interviews to document medical and ocular histories.
- Performed routine testing including basic motility visual fields intraocular pressures and BAT tests.
- Coordinated the scheduling of patient appointments and surgeries.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Ophthalmic Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Ophthalmic Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.