Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled and patient Nursery Teacher with a stellar record of providing quality early education. Adept at working well in the classroom independently and in conjunction with other teachers and staff. Able to handle child behavioral and developmental issues with sensitivity and compassion.
- Extensive nursery teaching experience
- Exceptional skills in managing nursery and preschool children
- Strong grasp of nursery class curriculum
- Superior ability to encourage gifted children
- Excellent skills in teamwork and independent initiative
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Collated activity resources and materials.
- Communicated children’s growth and development to parents and guardians on a regular basis.
- Identified child development and behavior problems and suggested solutions and remedies.
- Maintained and updated child records and assessments.
- Attended all required meetings workshops and seminars.
- Followed all state and school guidelines in all activities.
- Fostered personal social and emotional development of all children.
- Assisted in developing children’s numeracy literacy and language skills.
- Encouraged cooperative and respectful behavior.
- Maintained clean and presentable classrooms and play areas.
- Consulted with other teachers and management as needed.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sample Nursery Teacher job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Sample Nursery Teacher resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.