Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Mortgage Assistant who has extremely strong marketing skills to go along with great customer service abilities. Adept at maintaining customer files developing lists of prospective clients and creating mortgage checklists. Specializes in residential mortgages and short sales.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft productivity software
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong lead qualification abilities
- Thorough and a strong eye for detail
- Reliable and efficient
- Great customer service skills
- Dedicated to helping the mortgage broker grow the business
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the list of qualified leads that the brokers could call on from time to time.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the mortgage checklists for larger transactions.
- Assisted the brokers in creating effective marketing campaigns both in print and online.
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive correspondence files for every transaction the firm initiated.
- Often asked to run important errands to the banks title insurance companies and law offices the firm dealt with.
- Regarded for being able to establish strong channels of communication with each side of a transaction.
- Responsible for closing out each mortgage by making sure the checklist was accurately completed.
- Worked closely with short sale prospects and banks.
- Assisted in developing marketing material for the firm.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Mortgage Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Mortgage Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.