Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Extremely reliable and disciplined Marine Electrician with considerable hands-on experience in electrical systems management. Adept at performing installation and repairs to both corporate and individual customer specifications. Able to work well independently or as a member of a repair team.
- Significant experience in installing and repairing power distribution systems on US Navy and civilian vessels
- Excellent expertise in shipboard electrical systems including transformers distribution panels switchgear and rotating electrical equipment
- Superior ability to assess electrical project technical requirements
- Exceptional skill at installing terminating and troubleshooting a wide variety of electrical connection types
- Strong ability to read diagrams schematic designs and blueprints
- High oral and written communication skills
- Developed fiber-optic connections and multi-pin connectors.
- Conducted post-repair reassembly and testing of equipment.
- Installed power sources electrical cables and new fuses as needed.
- Diagnosed and replaced defective relays and wiring in lighting and air-conditioning systems.
- Repaired damaged wiring by splicing and soldering.
- Designed custom electrical systems for various electronic products and accessories.
- Conducted electrical circuit testing for safety and functionality.
- Performed various workshop and field tasks as required.
- Installed and monitored electrical equipment and wiring.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Marine Electrician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Marine Electrician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.