Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly dedicated and hardworking Laundry Worker with an exceptional work ethic and strong attention to laundry hygiene and safety. Adept at working well independently with little to no supervision or as part of a hospital laundry team. Skilled multitasker able to handle a high volume of laundry area maintenance tasks with speed and accuracy.
- Extensive laundry work experience
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Good ability to lift objects weighing up to 40 pounds
- High ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Strong knowledge of chemical properties of a variety of laundry cleaners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organize linen carts for washing and drying.
- Oversee various laundry projects as necessary.
- Clean laundry equipment and work areas on a regular basis.
- Maintain task records and timesheets for submission to supervisor.
- Assist in training of new laundry staff on a regular basis.
- Assisted with washroom supervision as necessary.
- Loaded dirty linen and other materials into washers and dryers.
- Performed all tasks in accordance with appropriate safety rules and regulations.
- Distributed cleaned linens and textiles to patients and hospital staff.
- Reported equipment malfunctions to supervisor promptly.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Laundry Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Laundry Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.