Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Extremely organized Insurance Administrator who is able to maintain insurance files and databases. Adept at keeping track of company premiums paid finding ways for the company to save money on insurance and training company employees on using the insurance offerings. Specializes in premium database management risk management assessment and litigation file maintenance.
- Licensed insurance sales agent
- Proficient in computer productivity software
- Experience in finance
- Employee training skills
- Extremely organized
- Able to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Knowledgeable on insurance industry regulations and guidelines
- Acted as liaison between insurance agent and company human resources department.
- Developed efficient way to keep paper files properly and safely archived.
- Assisted in negotiating coverage and rates with various corporate insurance carriers.
- Helped train new and existing employees on corporate insurance procedures.
- Developed new filing system that helped to coordinate digital files with their hard copy counterparts.
- Kept invoices for company premiums organized and up to date.
- Identified new corporate opportunities and created effective sales presentations.
- Worked with corporate customers to administer their insurance programs and pay their premiums on time.
- Maintained regular contact with customers to learn of any changing needs and keep customers updated on latest insurance products.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Insurance Administrator job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Insurance Administrator resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.