Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Information Systems Analyst who has created support policies and assisted in transitioning to wireless networks. Adept in cross-platform support analysis working closely with support specialists and developing systems training programs for employees. Specializes in network expansion and technology upgrades.
- Certified on several networking platforms
- Certified for hardware support
- Strong communication skills
- Adept at implementing software upgrades and revisions
- Has developed purchasing reports for new networking equipment
- Training experience with technicians and employees
- Designed and implemented network support applications
- Trained new employees and field personnel on the comprehensive use of the computer network.
- Responsible for generating and submitting a network bug report to the system administrator once a month.
- Assisted in creating purchasing reports for the acquisition of new hardware and software.
- Part of a team designated to plan and implement a major expansion of the company’s computer network.
- Responsible for keeping track of available software upgrades and implementing them as needed.
- Assisted in tracking down and solving complex network application failures.
- Helped to design several significant portions of company network.
- Developed and implemented specialized network applications on a project by project basis.
- Trained field personnel on accessing and utilizing the computer network from the field.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Information Systems Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Information Systems Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.