Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Proven General Manager Sales professional who is able to motivate a sales force and focus it on success. Adept at administrative organization utilizing talent and resources and meeting or exceeding all sales goals. Specializes in home improvement and landscaping products.
- Dedicated to molding exceptional sales professionals
- Have never missed a sales quota as a general manager
- Has experience building sales teams from the ground up
- Able to work closely with marketing and engineering departments
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills
- Constantly expanding sales and product knowledge
- Responsible for managing sales force and achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas as set by executive team.
- Responsible for maintaining product and sales training for entire sales staff.
- Responsible for hiring and firing sales professionals as needed.
- Responsible for all sales activity that went to local commercial and industrial sites.
- Responsible for all sales representatives who worked directly with local contractors.
- Responsible for maintaining proper staffing by hiring and firing sales professionals as needed.
- Responsible for starting two new sales divisions and making sure that each sales division meet or exceeded its monthly quota.
- Responsible for maintaining a sales and product training schedule for each sales professional.
- Responsible for hiring and firing sales professionals as staffing needs dictated.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a General Manager Sales job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a General Manager Sales resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.