Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Gas Station Clerk who is very knowledgeable on several industry-standard point of sale systems. Adept at assisting customers to cash out their orders stocking the sales floor shelves and delivering excellent customer service. Specializes in basic vehicle maintenance and customer satisfaction.
- Able to do routine vehicle maintenance tasks
- Strong computer point of sales skills
- Strong gas pump maintenance skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Patient with every customer
- Dependable and reliable employee
- Able to work a variety of shifts and does not mind long work weeks
- Responsible for tending to each customer and performing basic vehicle maintenance tasks before customer cashed out.
- Often assisted repair bay technicians perform routine maintenance tasks such as oil changes and tire rotations.
- Assisted in stocking the sales floor shelves on a daily basis.
- Assisted customers in completing transactions either in cash or utilizing credit cards.
- Responsible for keeping accurate log of all convenience store sales.
- Often performed basic maintenance tasks such as checking the oil or checking tire pressure.
- Responsible for keeping accurate log of all transactions and cashing out each transaction accurately.
- Assisted in keeping convenience store inventory and making sure cooked products were always fresh.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Gas Station Clerk job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Gas Station Clerk resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.