Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Reliable Forecasting Analyst who is able to do complex research and apply it towards company goals. Adept in computer productivity software quantitative financial analysis and utilizing industry-specific analytical tools. Specializes in forecasting over several business units developing accurate reports for an executive team and developing material to be distributed to company shareholders.
- Well-versed in a wide variety of business units
- Able to utilize old research methods in conjunction with newer ones
- Adept at helping to maintain staffing and inventory levels
- Known for creating clear concise and helpful reports
- Experienced in identifying risk with future growth projects
- Understands how to update and develop business plans
- Able to work with all levels of management and all departments
- Assisted customers in developing new business operations and expanding current operations.
- Developed quantitative revenue forecasts used to create reliable budgets.
- Was responsible for developing a custom reporting system for each client.
- Analyzed internal operations and helped to identify areas where the company could improve efficiency and profitability.
- Developed quarterly reports on the major competitors in the industry and current industry trends.
- Developed new ways to forecast client product needs and used that information to create purchasing forecasts.
- Worked almost exclusively on creating inventory forecasts for several retail locations.
- Assisted purchasing and logistics in creating a delivery schedule that would keep each store supplied with most popular products.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Forecasting Analyst job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Forecasting Analyst resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.