Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Food Processor with a strong work ethic and well-rounded skills set seeking a position in which my abilities can be utilized for the good of the company.
- Great attention to personal hygiene and cleanliness in the work area
- Capable of collaborating with other Food Processors to accomplish goals
- Understanding of safety standards regarding the storage and transfer of food
- Customer service skills necessary when making deliveries taking orders etc.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and ability to perform small manual movements
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks without losing focus
- Remain familiar with all foods distributed by the company
- Work machines and conveyor belts
- Assist in the packaging transfer and loading of boxes and packages of food
- Operate a forklift when needed
- Organize and unpack all products needed in the manufacturing of foods
- Provide reports to supervisors regarding the efficiency of different lines
- Clean and sanitize work areas
- Keep track of supplies used and product output on a line to prevent loss
- Worked behind the deli counter to provide customers with quality food and service
- Cut packaged labeled and stocked all fresh deli foods
- Filled orders made by customers by packaging all foods and accepting payment
- Maintained a clean work environment and always ensured sanitary measures were taken
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Food Processor job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Food Processor resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.