Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Professional Executive Housekeeper with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills as well as superior time and resource management capabilities. Dedication to completing tasks on time and surpassing expectations. Able to excel in fast-paced high-pressure environments.
- Train and develop staff to meet company requirements.
- Cultivate positive atmosphere with motivated high-performance employees.
- Adhere to operating budgets and correct for shortfalls.
- Create and maintain interior and exterior standards of cleanliness.
- Forecast needs and adjust staffing levels as required.
- Oversaw 20-30 housekeeping staff depending on season.
- Maintained exceptional standards of cleanliness and performance.
- Recruited and trained over 50 staff.
- Honed basic Spanish skills into advanced work fluency.
- Assessed guest satisfaction and developed improvement plans.
- Managed up to eight team members in meeting hotel cleaning needs.
- Developed team schedules and monitored productivity.
- Assisted staff in completing tasks and corrected performance issues.
- Responded quickly to guest requests.
- Administered budget and accounted for all supplies.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Executive Housekeeper job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Executive Housekeeper resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.