Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
High school graduate with both retail and restaurant experience seeks position as a bartender. Adept at helping customers make decisions using point of sale systems to ring up purchases and has a history of working long shifts and overtime to get the job done.
- Liquor Law Sales Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Point of Sale Systems
- Making Change
- Public Speaking
- Friendly and Positive Attitude
- Provided customers with knowledge on daily drink and food specials
- Used a point of sale system to send orders to the kitchen and bar and to ring up customers at the end of their meals
- Responsible for helping clean the bar and dining room during closing shifts
- Spent six to eight or more hours standing at the register while maintaining a positive attitude
- Bagged customer purchases in reusable plastic and paper bags
- Processed credit card debit card cash and check payments made by customers
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Bartender job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Bartender resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.