Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Strongly reliable and hardworking Domestic Worker with a stellar customer service record and facility with a wide variety of household tasks. Adept multitasker able to handle housekeeping, child care duties, and small repair tasks with accuracy and professionalism. Especially skilled in providing sensitive and thorough care for elderly clients in various states of incapacity.
- Wide breadth of domestic service experience
- Strong skills in cleaning and neatening rooms
- Excellent cooking and kitchen organizational skills
- Exceptional child care abilities
- Superior facility with elderly care
- Outstanding ability to perform small household repairs
- Good skills in light gardening and pet care
- Manage general housekeeping on a regular basis.
- Prepare and serve meals three times a day and as required.
- Assist children with eating, bathing, and preparing for school.
- Provide pet care such as dog walking and transportation to veterinary appointments.
- Perform deep and thorough housecleaning twice a year.
- Cleaned valuable item collections on a regular basis.
- Performed general housekeeping tasks on a daily basis.
- Provided minor nursing care for elderly family member.
- Maintained garden and oversaw lawn maintenance work.
- Walked dogs and attended to their care on a daily basis.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Domestic Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Domestic Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.