Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly knowledgeable and experienced Corporate Real Estate Director with broad and deep familiarity with a comprehensive variety of property types. Proven record of successful completion of multiple simultaneous projects. Extensive expertise in both U.S. and international real estate law.
- Excellent experience in corporate real estate planning and management
- Strong knowledge of corporate real estate leasing acquisition and disposition
- Superior ability to maintain complex and diverse corporate real estate portfolios
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial real estate use and licensing laws
- High negotiating collaboration and communication skills
- Outstanding proficiency in tracking lease terms options and rights using global portfolio database
- Supervised research and administrative processes for real estate evaluations and transactions.
- Met financial and growth return brand objectives through identification of quality sites.
- Collaborated with extensive developer and broker network to identify premier sites.
- Developed and submitted market development plans to team leaders and brand representatives.
- Conducted negotiations of rental leases and purchase contracts in compliance with real estate law.
- Obtained land use and license approvals from appropriate community representatives.
- Led due diligence process and planning for both short and long-term corporate real estate projects.
- Supervised market trend research competitive landscape analysis and other corporate real estate processes.
- Maintained active communication with team leaders and employees as necessary.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Corporate Real Estate Director job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Corporate Real Estate Director resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.