Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Very enthusiastic Computer Science Teacher who is technically certified in several operating system platforms. Adept at developing interactive lesson plans, maintaining a safe and clean lab, and helping students with specialized projects. Specializes in getting students to understand the practical side of computers and teaching students Internet responsibility.
- Carries several technical certifications for popular operating system platforms
- Dedicated teacher who always has the students’ needs in mind
- Excellent networking and computer support skills
- Exceptional ability to make meaningful contact with students and parents
- Very strong presentation abilities
- Always looking for new ways to create meaningful lesson plans
- Responsible for developing interactive and interesting lesson plans based on approved curriculum.
- Responsible for a passing rate of 90 percent.
- Responsible for creating several after school computer labs that helped students understand how to properly use the Internet.
- Responsible for developing a very popular after school computer program that taught the benefits of responsible Internet use.
- Assisted in developing interactive learning programs with other teachers that wanted to utilize Internet tools.
- Responsible for a passing rate of 89 percent.
- Responsible for developing interactive after school computer labs.
- Voted “Teacher of the Year” twice by students.
- Responsible for maintaining and upgrading all of the computers in the lab.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Computer Science Teacher job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Computer Science Teacher resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.