Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly knowledgeable and experienced Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist has strong analytical and critical thinking abilities and the understanding of documentation standards in the medical field.Has superior writing skills and oral communication for effective education of patient care team members in documentation standards and guidelines.Has a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree and certification as a Clinical Documentation Specialist with nine years of experience.
- Extensive knowledge of sound documentation guidelines and standards for pediatric practice
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately analyze data
- Excellent writing abilities
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Sound skills in education and training patient care teams in documentation standards
- Trained all members of the patient care team about documentation guidelines for medical records.
- Analyzed data and prepared reports quickly and accurately.
- Prioritized multiple tasks met all deadlines and maintained productivity standards.
- Educated physicians nurses case managers and other members regarding documentation standards.
- Reviewed and evaluated pediatric records for completeness and accuracy of information.
- Assessed data for relative complexity and projected mortality rates dependent on conditions.
2005 Certification as a Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist through the CCNE
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.