Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly creative and focused Casting Director with an extraordinary eye for matching talent with the appropriate production. Extensive experience with film television and live theater. Strong background in talent marketing and working with a variety of agencies.
- Exceptional experience in casting departments
- Remarkable understanding of theater operations and video camera
- Sound proficiency in using voiceover demo CDs and demo reels
- Strong ability to organize and help develop casting team skills and efficiency
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Reviewed demo reels resumes and promotional photos.
- Prepared special casting requirements and script review.
- Provided information to self-represented performers and talent agencies.
- Scheduled callbacks and second auditions.
- Conducted contract negotiations between performers agents and production companies.
- Managed casting budget in coordination with production accountants.
- Created prioritized lists of parts and possible preferred performers.
- Determined availability of performers in consultation with actors and agents.
- Created production schedule for supporting and minor performers.
- Scheduled appointments for auditions and readings.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Casting Director job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Casting Director resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.