Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Thorough Carpet Cleaning Technician who delivers a very high level of customer service. Adept at making sure that each project exceeds customer expectations maintaining all carpet cleaning equipment and developing effective marketing materials. Specializes in home and small business cleaning projects.
- Extremely physically fit and able to handle all aspects of the job
- Very familiar with a variety of carpet cleaning equipment
- Dedicated to completing each project on time and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Willing to work as many hours per week as necessary
- Clean driving record
- Responsible cleaning technician who has never missed a scheduled appointment
- Responsible for clarifying each project prior to starting to make sure customer had proper expectations.
- Responsible for getting customers to sign off on statement of satisfaction at the end of each project.
- Assisted in developing and distributing company marketing materials.
- Assisted in developing materials for home trade shows and working the trade show booths.
- Responsible for making certain that each project met or exceeded client expectations.
- Often asked to go to work sites where customer was not satisfied and tried to gain customer satisfaction.
- Assisted in clarifying project specifications with clients and completing each project to those specifications.
- Assisted in creating effective marketing materials and distributing those materials to potential clients.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Carpet Cleaning Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Carpet Cleaning Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.