Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Sales Associate who is able to work in any department in any store. Adept at technology sales, customer service, and upselling warranty packages for large ticket items. Specializes in holiday sales promotions and computer-based product sales.
- Extremely familiar with the Company Name point of sale software platform
- Extensive experience with the Company Name inventory process
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent negotiating skills with clients
- Marketing experience
- Energetic and knowledgeable about products
- Willing to work any shift on any day
- Responsible for greeting customers in the computer products area and generating revenue.
- Assisted in setting up the store for holiday promotions and other special events.
- Assisted in creating a more effective way to offer upsells to customers, especially warranty upsells.
- Assisted store manager in setting up and taking down various sales floor marketing displays.
- Worked several sales departments within the store with a great deal of success in each one.
- Often called on to help with complicated customer service issues.
- Responsible for sales in the computer-based products department.
- Assisted in putting inventory on the sales floor shelves and setting up marketing displays.
- Assisted in creating promotional materials for holiday events that were used inside the store.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Sales Associate job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Sales Associate resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.