Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Bank Clerk experienced maintaining high levels of accuracy and efficiency as well as achieving business and productivity goals. Detail-oriented proactive and well-organized team player who excels in any environment.
- Oversee vehicle loan repossessions and resells.
- Create sales profiles for vehicles to unload inventory.
- Issue repossession documents to begin processes.
- Handle payoffs titles and sales processes.
- Accept and properly route all documents including loan applications.
- Entered application and financial data into bank systems.
- Managed file system on paper and electronically.
- Prepared daily branch invoices.
- Loaded consumer loan applications processing program.
- Completed treasury tax and loan payments.
- Processed loan applications for automobiles homes and other purchases.
- Noted incomplete applications and followed-up to request documentation.
- Maintained open communication with management regarding pending actions.
- Tracked all applications through closure to ensure accuracy.
- Received and initiated repossessions and other final actions.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Bank Clerk job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Bank Clerk resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.