Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Experienced Assistant Team Leader offers excellent customer service and good leadership skills.Has good problem-solving capabilities and provides good role modeling to staff.Possesses an Associate’s Degree in Business Management and has over nine years of Assistant Team Leader experience.
- Extensive knowledge of all supervised employee duties and roles
- Helps employees meet daily operational goals
- Works directly with customers while supervising other staff
- Provides exceptional customer service in the retail environment
- Has terrific communication skills
- Completes all reports and documentation
- Supervised staff in the electronics department under the leadership of the Team Leader on the first shift.
- Ensured electronics department shift staff met daily operational goals.
- Helped write employee schedules.
- Resolved customer complaints and answered questions.
- Ensured staff complied with Company Name quality customer service standards.
- Participated in interviews of potential employees along with management and team leader.
- Supervised cashier employees under the direction of the Team Leader on the second shift.
- Ensured all cashiers completed daily responsibilities on the second shift including cash counts reconciliations and sweeping and cleaning cashier areas.
- Delegated daily shift tasks to employees.
- Answered employee and customer questions and resolved problems.
- Participated in potential employee interviews along with management and team leader.
- Provided coverage for employees who were taking time off.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Assistant Team Leader job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Assistant Team Leader resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.