Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Energetic Assistant Pastry Chef who excels in creating inspired hot and cold baked goods in an ever-changing fast-paced environment. Exceptional knowledge of all food products culinary applications kitchen equipment and baking techniques. Experienced in working in a variety of settings from large venues that cater to banquets to busy specialty pastry shops.
- Menu knowledge
- High volume production
- Wide range of cooking techniques
- Kitchen and appliance maintenance
- Advanced knife skills
- Food quality control
- Supply management
- Health safety and sanitation knowledge
- Staff and kitchen operations management
- Excellent communication skills
- Managed product quality.
- Prepared cold and hot items for individual shop and more than 150 banquets and conferences.
- Innovated more than 25 new products 14 of which continue to be top-sellers in pastry shop.
- Controlled inventory including requisitioning and receiving supplies reviewing stock and maintaining first-in first-out food use policies.
- Trained 14 other chefs and pantry workers on their individual roles.
- Collaborated with chef resort event planners and clients to develop robust banquet pastry menus.
- Assigned duties to various staff members including cooks and kitchen helpers.
- Monitored quality and quantity of production.
- Assisted with clerical tasks relating to staffing including payroll and scheduling.
- Executed recipes developed conversions and worked with head pastry chef to innovate 12 new high-selling products.
- Provided high level of customer service to achieve a 100 percent rating on corporate customer service measurements.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Assistant Pastry Chef job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Assistant Pastry Chef resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.