Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Accomplished Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic applying knowledge of sheet metal mechanics and fabrications to the repair and manufacture of aircraft parts. Adept at following detailed manufacturing specifications and shop drawings. Specialize in maintaining strict quality standards while efficiently utilizing available resources.
● Expansive knowledge of aircraft parts and fabrication equipment
● Profound experience with the use of sheet metal tools
● Sound ability to read and follow detailed project specs
● Comprehensive knowledge of aviation maintenance criteria
● Impressive ability to work well independently
● Strong ability to accurately follow instructions
● Ability to work flexible hours
● Identified and replaced defective parts and inspected new installations.
● Prepared and modified project specifications and blueprints.
● Repaired and replaced defective parts.
● Prepared aircraft parts for welding and riveting.
● Followed all safety guidelines during the fabrication process.
● Fabricated body panels and other aircraft pieces.
● Designed and followed repair and modification plans.
● Procured all necessary parts for fabrications.
● Used stationery and portable curing equipment to bond structures.
● Maintained an inventory of all available parts supplies and equipment.
● Constructed repaired and inspected aircraft parts.
● Inspected all completed fabrications to ensure quality.
● Identified and corrected structural issues.
● Worked on special projects as assigned.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Aircraft Sheet Metal Mechanic resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.