Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Safety-conscious AC Technician who effectively manages a large volume of work orders for both commercial and residential properties. Flexible, reliable, and familiar with a multitude of testing methods and equipment, including humidity recorders, voltmeters, and airflow meters.
- Maintain, repair, and replace residential and commercial air conditioning systems.
- Complete highest team number of preventative maintenance jobs, site surveys, replacements, and modifications each week.
- Develop job repair plans for team to affect repairs on time.
- Follow company guidelines and government regulations on all projects.
- Explain equipment operations and assist customers with programming.
- Responded to and resolved service calls in a timely manner.
- Examined heating and air conditioning systems for signs of defects or malfunction.
- Analyzed, modified, and repaired digital control systems.
- Installed air conditioning equipment and tested for proper operation.
- Completed preventative maintenance on residential and small business systems.
- Troubleshot and repaired air conditioning equipment.
- Disassembled units, repaired broken components, and restored them to operating condition.
- Serviced electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, and microprocessor controls.
- Retained careful and thorough maintenance and repair records.
- Recycled and charged refrigerants.
There are plenty of opportunities to land an AC Technician job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting an AC Technician resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.