Training Internship Resume Objectives
Internships are generally thought of to be reserved for college students looking to gain experience in a particular field. However, a wide array of people can benefit from Training Internships in order to receive real world experience and develop their skills. An objective for this position should emphasize the skills you already possess in the area and your interest in learning more.
What The Training Internship Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Internships are utilized in a number of different career fields, including architecture, engineering, healthcare, economics, advertising and many more. Some internships are used to allow individuals to perform scientific research while others are specifically designed to allow people to gain first-hand experience working. Utilizing internships is a great way to build your resume and develop skills that can be emphasized in your resume for future jobs. When you are applying for a Training Internship, make sure to highlight any special skills or talents that can make you stand apart from the rest of the applicants so that you have an improved chance of landing the position.
Sample Training Internship Resume Objectives
It is vital that you include the name of the organization you are applying for in your objective. This lets the hiring manager know that you have an honest interest in working with them. The following are example objectives you can customize for your own needs:
1. Seeking a Training Internship position with ABC company in order to build upon skills necessary for the advertising industry.
2. Obtain a Training Internship position at ABC company that can benefit from customer service skills and knowledge in economics.
3. Results-oriented individual with a background in performing scientific research interested in gaining a Training Internship position with ABC company.
4. Looking for a Training Internship position at ABC company to utilize and build upon skills that are essential within the healthcare industry.
5. Proactive individual working on a degree in engineering seeking a Training Internship position with ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.