Personal Trainer Resume Objective
A personal trainer provides dedicated focus to an individual or small group in order to provide assistance during physical exercise activities. He or she should be able to demonstrate proper technique, provide motivation, outline fitness plans, and advise on related needs such as basic dietary strategies. This position requires extensive communication and comprehensive knowledge of the activities being engaged in, making a quality objective statement a crucial first step in securing the job.
What The Personal Trainer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Any position focused on training or education demands a firm grasp of the subject matter, so be sure to emphasize your professional background as part of your objective. If your professional experience is limited, discuss the general traits which are necessary to the job, such as physical fitness, stamina, and high energy. Highlight your abilities to listen, observe, and communicate effectively for the benefit of trainees. Depending on the particular type of environment you desire to work in, you might also consider discussing experience in the fields of customer service as well as general health and diet.
Sample Personal Trainer Resume Objectives
In addition to discussing your immediate qualifications and experience, be sure to convey your interest in the company you’re applying to. Reference the company by name in your objective statement to communicate your genuine desire for employment.
1. Seeking to obtain personal trainer position at ABC Company which will benefit from five years of experience working in gyms and fitness centers.
2. High-energy individual seeks personal trainer position with ABC Company to utilize positive mindset, good interpersonal skills, and a genuine desire to help others reach their goals.
3. Experienced personal trainer seeks position at ABC Company to employ six years of professional experience with a dedicated focus on fitness and healthy living.
4. Ambitious fitness-minded individual seeks personal trainer position with ABC Company that will benefit from over eight years of spinning, yoga, and dance instruction.
5. Former champion power lifter seeks personal trainer position at ABC Company that will allow use of 12+ years of bodybuilding experience with focus on weight training and diet planning.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.