Personal Assistant Resume Objective
Similar to an administrative assistant, personal assistants provide aid for executives, senior managers, celebrities and public figures. And just like an administrative assistant, personal assistants must have a powerful resume objective that shows potential employers they have the skills and mindset to take excellent care of day-to-day office activities and whatever else needs to be tended to. Craft a resume objective that shows you’re the last personal assistant your future employer will need to hire.
What the Personal Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A good personal assistant needs a variety of attributes, including self-motivation, knowledge of current technology, good communication skills and excellent organization skills. While you don’t need to list each and every one of these qualities in your resume objective, you should make it succinctly clear that you have them and much more. The most important information you should touch on in your objective includes your education, experience, career goals and your specialty areas. Look through your resume for your strongest qualities and be sure to include them with your resume objective.
Sample Personal Assistant Resume Objectives
No matter how you choose to format your individual resume objective, it’s best that you make sure to include the name of the company or individual to which you’re applying. Following are a few samples you can customize for your level of experience and education.
1. Looking to fill a position as a personal assistant with ABC Company to utilize three years of experience as an executive assistant in a private corporation office with certification as a Certified Administrative Professional.
2. In search of entry-level employment with Miss ABC as a personal assistant with a bachelor’s degree in professional writing and an interest in the publishing industry.
3. Tenacious and results-oriented individual with strong multi-tasking skills and designation as a Certified Legal Secretary Specialist desiring a mid-level personal assistant position at ABC Inc.
4. Seeking a personal assistant position with ABC Company that will facilitate use of extensive medical terminology knowledge and an associate’s degree.
5. Desiring employment with ABC Company as a well-organized personal assistant to Mr. Smith to utilize four years of experience as a medical secretary.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.