Nutrition Assistant Resume Objective
As a Nutrition Assistant, you might work alongside a dietician to plan and prepare meals, or work in a hospital or long-term care facility to prepare and serve food. Performing dietary assessments and maintaining records of a patient’s food intake could be a component of the role. A passion for helping people is essential. Use a targeted objective statement to show how your skills will benefit the positions.
What The Nutrition Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in the food service industry are basic requirements of the job. Nutrition Assistants also need excellent organizational skills and basic math and computer skills. A spirit of teamwork, the desire to help others, and some basic nutrition knowledge are all important to success as a Nutrition Assistant. When you write your resume objective, focus on how your skills and background are relevant to the job you are applying for.
Sample Nutrition Assistant Resume Objectives
Be sure to take some time to customize your objective statement in your resume to the job you are applying for. Using the name of the company as part of your statement is important to show your interest. The sample objective statements below can be modified and customized to your unique skills and experience.
1. Seeking a job at ABC Healthcare where a desire to serve, excellent communication skills, and two years of experience waiting tables will lead to a quick ramp-up as a Nutrition Assistant.
2. Nutrition Assistant skilled in patient assessment and food production techniques seeking position at ABC Healthcare to assist in guiding patients to making good food choices and furthering healthy behaviors.
3. Courteous and kind Nutrition Assistant with three years’ experience acting collaborating with patients, nurses, and dieticians to prepare and serve nutritious meals customized to each patient’s needs.
4. Obtain a position as a Nursing Assistant to utilize experience with diet modifications, ability to calculate nutrition requirements, and up-to-date food handler’s permit to provide care at ABC Health Centers
5. Knowledgeable, experienced professional with Associates degree in Nutritional Science and strong communication skills seeking position as a Nutrition Assistant at ABC Healthcare.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.