HR Administrative Assistant Resume Objective
An HR Administrative Assistant performs clerical duties in the HR department in order to keep it running smoothly. These duties generally include such things as preparing documentation, maintaining records, answering phone calls, and gathering information for new employees. Listing an objective at the top of your resume can tell the potential employer why you’re interested in this position.
What the HR Administrative Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Skills necessary for this position include knowledge of computer programs and applications, excellent people skills and professionalism, the ability to multi-task, working well under supervision, and maintaining HR standards. An HR Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the HR department in the capacity of ongoing paperwork, answering employees’ questions, and maintaining relevant records. Due to the nature of the department, it is also good to have a strong commitment to the rules and regulations of the company as stipulated by HR. A strong resume objective can list any of these qualities, or anything else pertinent to your qualifications for the position.
Sample HR Administrative Assistant Resume Objectives
A good objective will be short but have enough information to make it strong and impactful. Resume objectives have somewhat tricky wording because they don’t fit the format of many types of writing. Below are sample resume objectives that you can use a springboard for your own:
1. HR Administrative Assistant with 10+ years of experience looking for position with ABC company in order to provide quality service reputable industry.
2. Combine commitment to integrity and administrative prowess to obtain position as HR Administrative Assistant with ABC company.
3. Seeking position with ABC company as HR Administrative Assistant to pursue interest in upholding standards related to working conditions and governmental regulations.
4. Obtain HR Administrative Assistant position with ABC company to gain experience and knowledge while working under supervisors.
5. Desiring position as HR Administrative Assistant with ABC company to offer quality service and support through experience in administrative duties.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.