Group Fitness Instructor Resume Objective
A group fitness instructor teaches classes at gyms, studios, and recreation centers. During each class, choreography, counting, cueing, and instructing are usually required to help participants maximize their workout goals. These individuals also have to create a fun and safe atmosphere, and they need expertise in specific workout techniques. If you want a job as a group fitness instructor, you should include an appealing objective at the top of your resume.
What the Group Fitness Instructor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The resume objective you create should highlight any specific training or knowledge you have in a specific exercise technique. It should also include details about previous experience as a workout instructor. You can write about any personality strengths that will help you perform effectively on the job. Make sure that the statement is easy to read and to the point.
Sample Group Fitness Instructor Resume Objectives
When you write your resume objective, you can mention the name of the gym, rec center or company you want a job with. This will set you apart as an applicant and increase your chances of getting hired. You can use these five sample objectives as a guide:
1. Athletic and responsible female with 5 years experience as a dance instructor seeks a position with ABC gym as a Group Fitness Instructor.
2. Obtain a job as a Group Fitness Instructor with ABC recreation center to use CrossFit certification, communication skills, passion for exercise, and desire to help people meet their fitness goals.
3. Seeking a position with ABC company as a Group Fitness Instructor to utilize yoga and pilates certifications and to contribute enthusiasm and passion for fitness.
4. Energetic and reliable individual with 10 years experience teaching aerobics seeks a job as a Group Fitness Instructor with ABC company.
5. Looking to fill the position of Group Fitness Instructor with ABC gym to use background in fitness, certification in CrossFit, motivated personality, ambition, and desire to contribute to a successful gym atmosphere.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.