Cosmetology Instructor Resume Objective
The job of a cosmetology instructor is to provide training to makeup artists, manicurists, hairstylists, and other beauty industry professionals. Instruction may be provided in a variety of educational environments including two-year colleges and dedicated cosmetology schools. In addition to teaching job-specific skills, instructors may also impart knowledge of marketing and management functions for prospective business owners.
What The Cosmetology Instructor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Be sure to detail your applicable background in teaching aspiring professionals; workers in this position typically have at least one or two years of professional experience as well as a certificate of completion from a cosmetology instructor program. Consider also discussing those particular attributes which make you a good candidate for providing instruction to others, such as refined communication skills, firm grasp of subject matter, and a desire to help others achieve their professional goals. Instructors should be capable evaluators and coaches in order to recognize developmental needs and to provide effective guidance to students.
Sample Cosmetology Instructor Resume Objectives
Your objective statement is an opportunity to put your most valuable skills and qualifications on display while also showing genuine interest in the organization you’re applying to. Reference the company by name to illustrate your commitment to hiring managers.
1. Certified cosmetology instructor seeks employment opportunity with ABC Organization to utilize four years of experience in the beauty industry and a desire to help students achieve their goals.
2. Motivated beautician seeks cosmetology instructor position at ABC Organization that will benefit from 10+ years of industry experience and proven ability to develop beauty professionals.
3. Cosmetology professional seeking employment with ABC Organization to apply certified instructor certificate and six years of experience as a hairstylist in a fast-paced salon.
4. Seeking cosmetology instruction role with ABC Organization which will benefit from instructors’ certification and five years of experience as a beautician.
5. Former salon owner seeking role as cosmetology instructor for ABC Organization to utilize training certification, refined communication skills, and proven talent for marketing and business administration.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.