Commercial Construction Superintendent Resume Objective
A Commercial Construction Superintendent is in charge of overseeing a construction job from start to finish. They ensure everything is running properly and smoothly. If you are applying for this position, then focus on creating a well-written, straightforward resume objective statement that successfully highlights your skills, goals and relative experience. Potential employers will read this statement first, so make sure you provide a good description of yourself to grab their attention right off the bat.
What the Commercial Construction Superintendent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Whether working on buildings or bridges, Commercial Construction Superintendents have a variety of responsibilities. Some of these include hiring workers, ensuring safety regulations and procedures are constantly enforced, working on payroll for employees and preparing schedules. A superintendent may supervise a foreman or work directly with other workers. They will inspect work done and sometimes provide training for new employees. Superintendents are additionally in charge of handling costs and finances as well as coordinating activities between the different trades and professionals. They must have management, negotiation, communication, leadership, analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills on the job.
Sample Commercial Construction Superintendent Resume Objectives
In your objective statement, include your specific skills as well as the company name you wish to work for. This will show your dedication and interest. Here are some example statements:
1. Looking to secure a Commercial Construction Superintendent position with (company name) that will enable the use of experience in the field and exceptional communication, negotiation, management and problem-solving skills.
2. Motivated individual with 10+ years of experience in construction and exceptional mathematical, management and communication skills seeking a position as a Commercial Construction Superintendent with (company name).
3. Organized individual with excellent leadership skills seeking employment with (company name) as a Commercial Construction Superintendent.
4. Obtain a Commercial Construction Superintendent position with (company name) that will allow for an individual to utilize communication, mathematical, negotiation and management skills.
5. Searching for a position with (company name) as a Commercial Construction Superintendent to utilize construction and management experience and skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.