Child Protection Social Worker Resume Objective
A child protection social worker is focused on assisting neglected and abused children. Workers generally perform visits to residences where children may be at risk in order to determine if intervention is required. They must complete reports and documentation, interview family members, observe and record evidence for case files, and ultimately recommend services such as counseling, assistance, or even placement of children whose living environments or parents are deemed unfit. An impactful objective statement is needed to display the skills and qualifications which make you a candidate for this type of work.
What The Child Protection Social Worker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Most employers require a degree in social work or training in a relevant field such as psychology; in any case, be sure to discuss your applicable education for best results. Highlight any work performed in child or family welfare as well. Consider discussing your motivation for working in the field and qualities such as compassion, understanding, and investigative ability. Other general attributes which are often applicable are developed written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise judgment to resolve problems, as well as the ability to function effectively in high-stress environments.
Sample Child Protection Social Worker Resume Objectives
Your objective should chronicle your education and professional background while displaying a sense of genuine interest in the employer. Using the organization’s name can reaffirm your commitment for hiring managers.
1. Social worker seeks child protection services role at ABC Organization to utilize qualified education, calm and collected demeanor, and desire to assist families and children.
2. Experienced child protection social worker seeks to continue successful career with ABC Organization to benefit vulnerable youth and create positive impact in the community.
3. Seeking child protection social worker position at ABC Organization to utilize bachelor’s degree in social work, compassionate demeanor, and good observational skills.
4. Obtain child protection social worker position with ABC Organization that will benefit from five years of experience in the field and demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment for benefit of at-risk children.
5. Experienced social worker seeking role in child protective services at ABC Organization to utilize refined observational and investigative skills and outstanding communication ability including fluency in Spanish.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.