Audit Assistant Resume Objectives
Audit Assistants are responsible for working with an Auditor to help with the financial procedures and policies of a company. Since many hiring managers focus on the resume objective when deciding who to hire, it is very important to use this section to highlight your skills and experiences that make you well-qualified for the position.
What The Audit Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Being a successful Audit Assistant and working your way up the corporate ladder requires certain skills such as being a team player, detail oriented, a strategic planner and able to work under strict deadlines. The main tasks that will be assigned to you include ensuring the company complies with local and federal regulations, checking the accuracy of accounts, providing support to the senior professionals and preparing paperwork. A degree in economics, accounting or finance can be incredibly beneficial. The right combination of personal traits and real world experience will convince a hiring manager that you are best suited to the position.
Sample Audit Assistant Resume Objectives
One of the most significant things you can add to your resume objective is the name of the company you are applying for. This shows the employer that you are passionate about getting this position. The following are example objectives you can customize for your own resume:
1. Seeking a position as an Audit Assistant with ABC company to make a positive contribution to the organization through interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Organized professional with 10+ years of experience in creating financial statements and reviewing accounting systems looking for an Audit Assistant position at ABC company.
3. Looking to utilize a degree in accounting and experience with accounting software as an Audit Assistant with ABC company.
4. Obtain an Audit Assistant position with ABC company to utilize strengths in multi-tasking, stress management and organized planning.
5. Results-oriented individual with a background in analyzing accounting systems and preparing audit paperwork seeking a position with ABC company as an Audit Assistant.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.