Want to use this resume?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Accounts Payable Clerk Resume Objectives job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Accounts Payable Clerk Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
The purpose of your resume is much more than just listing your previous career experience. Rather, it is to show recruiters your qualifications to fill an open accounts payable clerk position right off the bat. Your skill section should closely match the job requirements found in a job listing. Yet more than that, it should also indicate how you are able to put those skills into action.
Rather than simply offering up a simple list of skills, you should share your professional attributes in a way that shows the value you can add to an organization. You do this by listing both your technical knowledge and expertise as well as the soft skills that help you thrive in the workplace.
The following example of a skills section for an accounts receivable clerk resume sample shows you how:
- Experienced in the use of enterprise management software, including Sage 500
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Solutions, such as Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Well-versed in the building and management of Access databases
- Familiar with organizational applications, such as QuickBooks
- Understanding of AP industry best practices and compliance guidelines
- Comfortable performing both manual and automated bookkeeping
- Outstanding typing and data-entry skills
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent organizational and resource-management skills