Want to use this resume?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Accounting Resume Objectives job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Accounting Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Every section in your resume has a unique purpose. The goal of your skills section is actually two-fold:
- to both satisfy the basic requirements posted in a job listing and offer recruiters an idea of the added value you bring. There will be plenty of others looking for jobs in accounting who meet those same requirements, yet only you possess your unique skill set.
- CPA certified
- Expert-level understanding of NetSuite and SAP programs
- Experience in data mining using querying tools, such as SQL
- Well-versed in the many tools offered through the Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Strong analytical skills combined with extensive mathematical knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills
While others may have similar knowledge and experience, you apply yours in your own distinct way. This is where the mix of technical knowledge and soft skills come into play. Your soft skills help you translate your knowledge and expertise into the workplace. For this reason, listing a healthy mix of hard and soft skills is of vital importance.
With that in mind, consider the following example of skills appropriate for an accounting resume: