Part Time Cashiers are an important and necessary part of the retail and customer service industry. They are responsible for the exchange of money for goods or services and making sure the customer is happy. A good attitude and great communication skills go a long way toward a successful career, so it is wise to emphasize your skills in customer service and communication in your resume objective.
What the Part Time Cashiers Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
You need to be a quick learner as a cashier and able to solve small problems quickly. Some stores get busy at specific hours, days, or seasons, and you need to be able to ring up customers quickly to keep things moving. A basic understanding of math and technology is usually all that’s needed to successfully scan and process customer orders. Highlighting your ability to learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a helpful demeanor in stressful situations should help assure employers that you have what it takes to meet the challenges of the job.
Sample Part Time Cashiers Resume Objectives
An easy way to show your sincerity in your application for a Part Time Cashiers position is to include the position name and the name of the company in your objective. Here are some sample resume objectives you can use as a starting point:
1. Quick-learning individual with 5+ years in customer service seeking a position as an entry-level Part Time Cashier with ABC company.
2. Searching for a position as a Part Time Cashier with ABC company to utilize extensive communication and customer service skills, as well as contribute positively to the company image.
3. Self-motivated high school graduate with 5+ years of experience in retail, excellent communication skills, and an aptitude for math looking for a Part Time Cashier position with ABC company.
4. Acquire a position as a Part Time Cashier with ABC company in order to interact directly with customers and gain quality work experience.
5. Obtain a Part Time Cashier position with ABC company to gain experience in customer service, communication, and problem-solving.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Part-time Faculty @ Western Wyoming Community College
A leader talented in strategic planning, organization, and facilitating group motivation and decision-making. Technically-savvy with outstanding relationship building, training and presentation skills...
33 yrs 4 mo
Cleaning Specialist Part Time Job @ Angetavi All Services LLC
I am a bilingual, English- Spanish speaking, and a very enthusiastic hard worker in the kitchen area. I am eager to contribute to the team's success through hard work, attention to detail, and excelle...
5 yrs 2 mo
Guest Services Representative (part Time) @ HEB Center
Primary Purpose as an Instructional Assistant: To assist the teachers in the preparation and management of student activities to ensure that each student is provided an exemplary education by meeting ...
23 yrs 5 mo
Part-time Driver @ Ward Trucking
Well-qualified Diesel Technician successful at inspecting, repairing and maintaining equipment and vehicles and knowledgeable in diverse systems. Holder of a Class A CDL with endorsements and a Class ...
8 yrs 5 mo
NCLEX Specialist/Part-Time Faculty @ Ana G Mendez University
Highly motivated registered nurse with more than 8 years of experience in healthcare. Driving overall operation success by promoting patient safety and effective delivery of care with an emphasis on q...
5 yrs 2 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.