The resume objective is the first thing an employer reads on your resume, so you want to make yours stand out and include any relevant skills and experiences that make you well-equipped to be a Commercial Real Estate Broker. You need to successfully prove you can negotiate deals with clients and finalize any sales agreements.
What The Commercial Real Estate Broker Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Strong negotiation skills are perhaps the most important quality a Commercial Real Estate Broker can have. You should also be able to work independently and have exceptional computer skills. These talents will help tremendously in being able to handle clients’ requests of relocating, serve as a liaison between potential clients and other brokers and attend trade shows. With the right combination of prior experiences and personal qualities, you will be able to convince any prospective employer that you are well-suited to be a Commercial Real Estate Broker.
Sample Commercial Real Estate Broker Resume Objectives
One way to make your objective statement really stand out to a hiring manager is to include the name of the company. This shows your sincere desire to work with the organization. The following is a list of example objectives you can alter to better reflect your own qualifications:
1. Looking for employment as a Commercial Real Estate Broker in order to utilize networking and organizational skills for ABC company.
2. Searching for a Commercial Real Estate Broker position at ABC company to apply exceptional background in helping clients relocate domestically and attending trade shows.
3. Obtain a position at ABC company as a Commercial Real Estate Broker to use degree in business and skills in negotiating with clients.
4. A highly dedicated and hands-on individual with 10+ years of experience in quickly flipping foreclosed commercial properties and selling them at a profit seeking a Commercial Real Estate Broker position with ABC company.
5. Seeking position of Commercial Real Estate Broker at ABC company to use knowledge of zoning laws and experience with negotiating.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Real Estate Broker @ DASH Carolina
Personable Real Estate professional offers 8 years of superior client satisfaction in real estate transactions. Ambitious and knowledgeable of escrow procedures and contract requirements. Well-versed ...
21 yrs 8 mo
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker @ Giant Realty
More than 20 years of experience in store management. Performs administrative duties, including bookkeeping, inventory management and security implementation in addition to cashier and janitorial duti...
Real Estate Broker @ Henderson Ventures
Ambitious Real Estate Broker with 7 years of experience. Broad background and knowledge of all facets of property management. Talented communicator across industry professionals, customers, tenants, e...
7 yrs 1 mo
Real Estate Broker Associate @ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Motivated Real Estate Broker Associate with over 20 years of experience in the real estate industries in Georgia, Florida, and Nevada. Driven leader and top producing team agent with a successful trac...
18 yrs 7 mo
Real Estate Broker @ Heavenly Realty
Personable Real Estate professional offers 11 years of superior client satisfaction in real estate transactions. Ambitious and knowledgeable of escrow procedures and contract requirements. Well-versed...
11 yrs 1 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.