OB GYN Medical Assistant Resume Objective
An OB GYN (Obstetrics and Gynecology) Medical Assistant works under and provides assistance to a Gynecologist. Many are certified or have associate’s degrees. If you are applying for this position, include a clear, straightforward and well-written resume objective to show employers how you will benefit their organization. Catch their attention with your abilities and encourage them to read on. This will increase your chances of consideration.
What the OB GYN Medial Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
This is the part where you will state your skills and abilities. Working under a Gynecologist, an OB GYN Medical Assistant’s duties typically include clerical tasks like recording medical histories, checking patients’ blood pressure and temperature and providing their assistance where it is needed. These professionals additionally have the ability to draw blood and perform EKGs. A good background in subjects like math, biology and chemistry is preferred. In fact, those with certifications, prior training and experience are excellent candidates. Skills to mention include people skills, medical skills and good communication skills.
Sample OB GYN Medical Assistant Resume Objectives
When you are creating your resume objective statement, it is often a good idea to include the company’s name that you are applying for. This will allow employers to see your dedication and interest in the position. Here are some example objective statements:
1. Friendly individual with five years of medial experience, attention to detail and good people skills looking to secure an OB GYN Medical Assistant Position with (company name).
2. Dedicated, organized individual with exceptional people skills as well as two years of experience working in the field searching for an OB GYN Medical Assistant Position with (company name).
3. Seeking employment with (company name) as an OB GYN Medical Assistant that will enable the use of medical and people skills.
4. Searching for an entry level OB GYN Medical Assistant position with (company name) that will allow for the good use of communication skills and the appropriate medical training.
5. Obtain an OB GYN Medical Assistant position with (company name) that will allow a friendly individual with excellent people skills and 10+ years of medical experience to benefit the organization.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Certified Physician Assistant/Associate with 3.5 years of experience in delivering direct clinical care to diverse patient populations. Highly skilled in coordinating quality, patient-centered care an...
4 yrs 4 mo
Compassionate Registered Nurse with over 17 years of nursing experience in Ambulatory, Urgent Care, Family, Pediatrics and OB/GYN. Seeking an opportunity with a leading healthcare organization that wi...
15 yrs 3 mo
Compassionate Registered Nurse desiring to obtain a position with the Department of Veteran Affairs that will fulfill my passion to serve my country by caring for our nation's heroes. Offering over 18...
15 yrs 3 mo
Passionate Nurse Manager brings talents in patient education, employee management and leadership development. Productive mentor and natural leader focused on fostering positive and collaborative organ...
20 yrs 6 mo