Desktop Support Analyst Resume Objective
Desktop Support Analysts provide technical support to computer users who need help and are less experienced with computers. They may also help with system integration and network analysis. A confident objective helps sway employers into reading your resume, so it’s important to focus on your computer experience, technical ability, and communication skills.
What The Desktop Support Analyst Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Desktop Support Analyst provides training to either internal or external customers in technology and computers. The analyst should have good troubleshooting ability and the talent of understanding a problem and communicating with both the user and higher level analysts to resolve issues. Analysts are also called upon to help make workers more productive by teaching more efficient computer skills. Technical computer skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and working well on a team are the primary skills a desktop support analyst should have. When writing your resume, draw attention to these qualities in the objective statement.
Sample Desktop Support Analyst Resume Objectives
Include the name of the company in your resume objective for a Desktop Support Analyst position to show to a potential employer that you are interested in working for them. A few examples of objective statements are listed below:
1. Knowledgeable and responsive individual interested in a Desktop Support Analyst position with ABC company to use background in technological devices to provide excellent customer service.
2. Customer service-oriented individual with 2 years of relevant work experience in technical support and troubleshooting seeking a Desktop Support Analyst position with ABC company.
3. Looking to gain a position as a Desktop Support Analyst with ABC company that will utilize technical computer skills to resolve problems and improve worker efficiency.
4. Searching for a Desktop Support Analyst position with ABC company to use technical and communications skills towards helping others solve problems.
5. Seeking a Desktop Support Analyst position with ABC company that will benefit from a solid background in computer science and customer service.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Summary: Dedicated to improving user experiences and productivity by keeping systems running smoothly and resolving issues quickly. Good communicator and able to multi-task with an organized approach and stron...
Experience: 4 yrs
Results-driven IT professional committed to providing high-level technical solutions that drive business and provide outstanding end user satisfaction. Offering skills in hardware and software test...
Experience: 4 yrs 9 mo
Job Titles Included Desktop Support Agent, Applications Analyst, Central Systems Support Analyst, and Network Engineer @ AK ASSOCIATES
Competent Network Engineer with over 9 years' experience in the IT field. Proficient in tracking network and proprietary application defects and providing swift resolutions. Proven talents in Deskt...
Experience: 9 yrs 9 mo
Knowledgeable Desktop Support Analyst well-versed in Windows and Apple operating systems. Troubleshoots malfunctions, updates components and patches software for smooth software operations. Known f...
Experience: 17 yrs 1 mo
Results oriented professional with a Top Secret security clearance and proven broad-based experience in both the public and private sectors. Technical experience includes Network D...
Experience: 33 yrs 4 mo